Table of Contents
In addition to websites, professionals in this profession can develop:
- Browser operating systems.
- Internet of Things apps (SMART TVs, smartwatches).
- Macros for office applications, such as OpenOffice.
* High demand for specialists in the market.
* A good salary, although not the highest in IT. For example, Java programmers or iOS developers may get more.
* After learning the basics of the language, you can start making money. For example, you can sell ready-made scripts for sites.
|* High competition among Junior.
* Language is developing rapidly, so you need to learn and learn new things constantly.
On freelance, earnings depend on the number of orders and the level of their complexity. For example, write a simple script for the site costs from $10-$100, and for a complex script, you can take $250-$500. With experience, you’ll accumulate many ready-made solutions that you’ll adapt for a particular project. This will speed up your work and increase your earnings.
It’s best to learn everything a Front-end programmer needs to know. Among the necessary knowledge and skills are:
- Frameworks that speed up work and allow you to solve standard tasks quickly. The most popular frameworks are react.js, vue.js, angular.js. It is enough to study one of them, the most popular in the field where you want to work.
- The library of jquery.
- HTML and CSS markup language to do the layout.
- Learn Git and be able to work with version control systems.
Above, we told you what you need to know and be able to do in this profession. Let’s see how you can build a learning process:
Since the language is trendy, there are a lot of money options:
- Get into an office or a remote job in a web studio. You can search for vacancies on our site.
- To fulfill orders as a private specialist. For example, to work out a layout or to earn on the development of sites. You can search for orders on freelancing exchanges. The main thing is to take orders to cope, not let customers spoil the rating on the exchanges.
- You can sell scripts for sites. Here is some example of people selling their scripts.
- Check out a review of sites where you can find a good programmer. It contains valuable resources for employers.
- Add a vacancy on LinkedIn. It is a popular and free service for finding remote employees.
- Check out the C.E.C. There you can make a sample of experts on the technology you need.